Thursday, October 4, 2007

Amy (Curlygirl) Speaks Out on Kimkins

Thursday, October 4, 2007
Amy (Curlygirl) Speaks Out on Kimkins
The very popular Amy / Curlygirl of Eating Low fame speaks out about the Kimkins debacle on her blog today. Many of you may remember Amy from her series of low-carb cooking videos and recipes. We'd also like to add that she is not a Russian Mail Order Bride. (grin) Her success story as featured on the Kimkins website is one of the few real success stories.

Here is an excerpt from her post. Please visit her blog - Eating Low - to read the full article!



I don't usually do this,

but I feel I have to. You all know that I don't usually speak out that much on all the Kimkins drama. I choose to focus on other things and leave that to the other sites to worry about because I really do want my site and my forum to be a drama free zone where people can just focus on the present and their own weight loss. However, I must say something about the Kimkins success stories.

Posted by Kimkins Dangers at 9:05 AM
Labels: amy, article, curlygirl, eating low, forum, heidi diaz, kimkins, kimmer, website
0 comments: Post a Comment

No comments: