Dun dun DUN!
Today is the day!
Heidi Diaz is supposed to appear in court and give her sworn deposition. Will she show? We'll let you know!
And.. finally! A nationally broadcast news program is covering the Kimkins scandal! The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet will air its segment on Kimkins today! Check it out and look for Christin! Tippy / Jeannie is scheduled to appear as well, it should be MOST interesting! Click here for local listings: The Morning Show
I've been thinking about this all weekend. What will Tippy say? How will she defend -
* The red dress picture?
* The fraudulent before and after pics
* Heidi's own statements that you cannot change, alter or tweak the program in any way Heidi's own advice to restrict calories to 500 a day (original boot camp plan)?
* The mysterious "new owners"
* The lawsuit
* The foster children fundraiser scam
* The founder of the plan weighing 300+ pounds
* The Acupuncturist giving medical advice not pertaining to his field
* Fitness Guru who mysteriously disappeared after saying no one should go below 1200 calories?
On and on and on.. There is no defense for any of those things. Her entire platform will be "but the diet works! People are losing weight!" Sure it does, Tippy. Anyone that doesn't eat will lose weight. Duh.
I can't wait to see this show. Tune in!