Tuesday, October 2, 2007

PI Robert Charlton's Blog



The private investigator handling the Kimkins / Heidi Diaz case has his own blog where you can read about the investigation.

Eye opening stuff! Read about it HERE!

The first day out, Ms. Diaz drove to a local gas station and returned to her residence. She sat inside her vehicle for a half hour while talking on the cell phone. (Probably talking to a customer.) The video was short since Ms. Diaz did not engage in much activity. I was determined to obtain quality photo shots for my client and prepared for continuing surveillance.

Days went by and boredom crept in. I would exit my vehicle to walk through the apartment complex to stretch and get fresh air. While walking passed Ms. Diaz's apartment unit, I would look up and notice her in the window on the second level of the building. She would look down and smile while seated near at the window, typing away on her computer. I found it strange that a woman would sit at an open window without her wig, being that Heidi is bald.

0 comments:

No comments: