Wednesday, October 3, 2007

More Fake Pictures at Kimkins!





Remember that picture from Kimkins? Well, guess what! She's been found! Have a look at Svetlana's portfolio from THIS modeling website!

Who knows how many other success story pictures originated from that website and others just like it!

That picture was the "After" picture of the Annette success story.


Annette
Age: 31
Height: 5' 7"
Starting Weight: 214
Final Weight: 142
Total Loss: 72 pounds
How Long: 4.5 months
Freed From Her "Prison" of Obesity!
Life isn't easy when you work in a maximum security prison. That was my job. I was a prison psychological evaluator. The stories I hear are extremely stressful to say the least and more often than not I found the stress following me home -- as well as to every fast food place and restaurant from the interstate to my front door. It seemed some day the only things that could make me relax was food. How sick is that I ask you?

No comments: