Monday, October 8, 2007

Friends Don't Let Friends Do Kimkins


I've just read wonderful article titled "Friends Don't Let Friends Do Kimkins" at a blog I hadn't heard of before. "Drive Thru Only" has a very good post about the Kimkins saga. Please visit the blog HERE. Below is an excerpt from the post.


So I emailed Kimmer with the intent of just offering some friendly advice that it might not be a good idea to use fake photos on her site because of legal problems, and I was as nice as I possibly could be, even suggested that with the success of her diet, she should have real life success stories to use among her members. But I was incredibly insulted when she responded with:

Please be assured that all of the Success Photos are real.

If complexions are different that might be because very few of them are "professional" photos. Home photos turn out with various tones depending on lighting and features available. It's also why many are blurry.

But more than likely it has to do with my poor skills as a graphic artist. The photos which are sent to me are sometimes 'sunburn' red or greenish and I attempt to adjust them to more 'flesh' colored. I'm not a professional either.


Okay, I couldn't believe this chick was pissing on me and telling me it was raining. She wants me to believe that the people in her photos who changed ethnicities, grew hair, changed the shape of their eyes and noses, because SHE couldn't use Photoshop???? Unable to let it go, I fired back again and pointed out the inaccuracies of each of her fake photos on the site, and she responded with this short and simple little quote:

1 comments:

PGHLADY said...

Quote at bottom is missing.

No comments: