Very, almost TOO, perfectly, I found a website where you can report diet scams. It is called Quackwatch.org, and has a duck with a magnifying glass as a logo.
It has a fraud report page here.
Information needed is:-
To Report an Online Fraud or Suspected FraudSend us the URL
- Add any additional information you have about the company.
- If you have special knowledge to share with a reporter or regulatory official, please indicate that and include complete contact information.
To Report a Personal Experience
- Include your name, age, address, work and home telephone numbers.
- Provide a detailed account of what happened to you that includes:
- Dates or approximate dates that the events occurred
- Name and location of perpetrator
- Pertinent health history, including problem for which you sought help
- What would you like us to do with the information?
- Post your story to one of our sites. That usually requires inclusion of your name.
- Forward your story to a regulatory agency
- Try to help you recover money
- Help you file a lawsuit
- Give your name to a reporter who might want to interview you
There is a link at the bottom of that page - Fighting Quackery: Tips for Activists which also looks useful.