Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Kimmer's Response to Questions About The PIctures

Many people at Kimkins have been asking about the pictures, wanting an explanation from Kimmer.

Her response?


"I've tried to be nice. I've tried to let people have their say. I've had enough. No more negativity posts. If you hate me or Kimkins, there's plenty of "Kimmer Smackdown" websites to frequent -- please go.

Troublemakers will be banned. End of story."

Troublemakers?!?

People that have paid money to be there and would like to know if the person they paid is what she says she is are troublemakers?! People asking questions about the allegations of fraud are troublemakers?

Kimmer, you're in a world of trouble, don't add to it by banning people for calling you out. THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT!

COMMENTS:

KimPossible said...

see my response to her post here:

http://kkatastrophediet.wordpress.com/

OhYeahBabe said...

Can you imagine living in a world where you could banish anyone you wanted to? Better off banned, I say!

Encourage people who were members of Kimkins to join the Kimkins lawsuit!

No comments: