Thursday, September 6, 2007

Kimkins Members Attack 14 Year Old Girl!

This is SHAMEFUL.. I'm appalled, truly.

The 14 year old girl who WAS doing Kimkins has changed her mind and begun a healthier diet. She posted on the board to say goodbye and hoping to keep in touch with some of the friends she made there. Her comments were not at all rude. Although some will be angered that we are reposting the words of a minor here, it is necessary in order to explain the response from ADULT (?) members of Kimkins.

Her comment:


so I am thinner... I am maintaining... but, I do not need kimkins anymore....
I have got my eating under control... and even though I know I have lost 30 pounds and am looking great... I refuse to take it overboard. I have been excersising... and eating thing LIKE BREAD!!!
lol. I am adding things daily... Regular(fat free lol) yogurt... OATMEAL! Bread... sandwich... penuut butter... bannannas...

All healthy... May not be the "kimkins way" but I have discovered my own way
I am not gainign my weight back and I am loving life...(and the fact I can get up school stairs without feeling winded )
Hehe.....

So, I may not be "quiting mkimkins" but... I am hoping my way in the long run will keep me healthy.

For all of you who say I am your "inspiration"... I hope that means you will join me in the quest outside of kimkins...You can have carbs and callories jsut cut em down!!!

So..... I have become friends with many people here and I hope you can contact me once you have reached your stopping point....

Life WILL go on without kimkins and I may be "blocked" for this... but... My way is the better way. Seriously....break away while you still can...

One response from Osuzana -

Glad you lost the weight on KIMKINS.... You didn't LOSE iT eating bananas and bread, peanut butter and oatmeal...
You lost it following Kimkins.... Good for you...

We are here to lose weight just like you did.... DOING KIMKINS.... why on EARTH would we want to break away and go eat bananas
and all the other carbs that made us fat....?

Surley you jest.... pffftttt...

.o.. go eat your peanut butter and banana sandwiches....

From another member:

this topic you created called its NOT over.... we ADULTS know how to eat well and HOW to encorportate other types of food back in our lives in moderation, we also know how to see our medical doctor for any concerns and we adults know how to take our multi-vitamins daily.. It's NOT about the food, its about how you live your LIFE.

I am happy that you lost the weight and then created a plan that is good for YOU.

Kimmers way of eating has saved thousands if not millions of lives and WE LOVE KIMMER and protect her from people like YOU.

so please go about your merry way and take your ass on!


We are shocked to see the blatantly rude and obnoxious posts from ADULTS posting to a 14 year old minor. The second one even swears! This is allowed at the Kimkins website, but any question about Kimmer's identity or comments on the many LIES that are now proven - well, those posters will be banned forever!

Kimkins is great, huh?
/sarcasm


COMMENTS

KimPossible said...

Just so you know, I posted on that site, suggested that Osuzana rethink her post b/c it was a 14 year old, and both she and the other poster backed off, and the other even apologized for her "ass" comment. Course, I am now banned. Wonder if they are????

Sue said...

"We love Kimmer and protect her from people like you"
Total cult mentality!!

To the 14 yr old - you go girl!!

Anonymous said...

Its sad when a 14 year child has more wisdom than "adults".

Anonymous said...

Gasp! Oh my heck!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey "KD" please consider posting this or something similar (if it's okay) ...

Heads up -- Even as we speak (Thursday evening 06 September 2007) Heidi is frantically posting deranged praises to herself over at the nation Better Business Bureau's "Kimkins.com Reviews" page:

http://tinyurl.com/ywwdbl

Please, everyone who hasn't already done so, please hop on over there and let your voice be heard.

Do it for your fellow desperate dieters -- past, present, and future.

(end quote)

Thank you "KD"!
Hugs,
Mimi

Tam (Kimkins refugee) said...

Well, nothing surprises me from that bunch anymore. Nothing.

And Osuzana used to be one of my favorites over there. Gave me some really good hair advice.

What went wrong, Osuzana? I'm praying that you'll see the light and Kimmer's spell over you will be broken.

Anonymous said...

the reason that bunch acted in such a harsh way is because it had already been determined that the 14 yr old was not truly a 14 yr old at all, but a specific person from the anti-kimkins community acting as such.

Kimkins Dangers said...

anonymous said -
"the reason that bunch acted in such a harsh way is because it had already been determined that the 14 yr old was not truly a 14 yr old at all, but a specific person from the anti-kimkins community acting as such."

RIGHT...... lol. It's bad enough that Kimmer is a proven liar, she doesn't need to recruit the rest of you to do it as well.

Anonymous said...

If the 14 year old girl was really an adult then why did the two that bashed her apologize? You all are living in a dream world. I just hope that you will wake up before its too late and you ruin your metabolism and have heart problems and other problems as well. I suggest everyone go see their doctor and get totally checked out to make sure. If you are okay I would rethink what you are doing. Make sure you tell your doctor how little you are eating. Be totally honest with the Dr so you get a true opinion.

Anonymous said...

quote: anonymous said -
"the reason that bunch acted in such a harsh way is because it had already been determined that the 14 yr old was not truly a 14 yr old at all, but a specific person from the anti-kimkins community acting as such."
No. If you'll go check the teen's personal journal, the same post is there. Nice try, Kimkinbot.

Anonymous said...

Deni said it was the girl and I know she would not lie!!!

OhYeahBabe said...

This Osuzanna person is now on the Eating Low with Amy board. Look out for her, you can see how rotten she is!

I hope that little girl is doing OK.

Don't let your friends, or even your enemies, do the Kimkins Diet! Encourage people who were members of Kimkins to join the Kimkins lawsuit!

No comments: