Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kimkins Lawsuit Information

UPDATE: This was discovered on the web:

"I am investigating a potential class action lawsuit regarding the alleged Kimkins fraud. I am an attorney and a member of the California Health Fraud task Force. My name is John Tiedt and you can reach me at 951 343 3320 if you have any specific information about the alleged fraud against Kimkins.
Posted by: John Tiedt September 07, 2007 at 02:21 PM"

His Website - Law Offices of John E. Tiedt



It was suggested that I post this, so I am.

Free Kimkins Lawsuit Info

In order to participate in the lawsuit you must be

1.) A current or former paid member of Kimkins.com, who was
a.) A victim of consumer fraud or
b.) A victim of health-related effects of the diet or
c.) A victim of banning

2.) This lawsuit is free, the lawyer is taking this case on contingency, which means that he will receive money only if the case is won and that money will come out of any damages awarded.

3.) You will need to provide current legal contact information for yourself and be willing to provide a deposition (your story) to the attorney's office via e-mail or over the phone.

4.) It would be helpful if you had proof of your payment to Kimkins.com (a PayPal history, check receipt, bank statement, etc.)

That's it! If you are willing to participate, check Ducky's, Kimkins Dangers or Kimkins Controversy for my contact info.

That contact info is here:

One woman, banned from Kimkins without being given a refund, is organizing a class action lawsuit. If you have been harmed in any way by the Kimkins diet or Kimmer herself, please write to the email address in the quoted post below.


Put your anger to good use!
  1. Guys - please contact me if you are on board with a lawsuit. I am trying to get our case organized, but I need people who are willing to participate in the class action lawsuit. Please contact me at kimkinslawsuit@yahoo.com if you are willing to participate!




COMMENTS

theTRUTH said...

Question: Will damages be included in the suit, or just a refund of membership fees?

Kimkins Diet Review said...

I wonder what kind of damage or harm people may have allegedly suffered from the Kimkins diet. I would like to know to post on my Kinkins Diet Review web site.

Ex-Kimkinite said...

"I wonder what kind of damage or harm people may have allegedly suffered from the Kimkins diet. I would like to know to post on my Kinkins Diet Review web site.

September 26, 2007 7:13 AM"

Hair loss, metabolic resistance, anemia, severe stomach pains, worsening of GERD, inability to lose weight on 1200 calories a day. All medically documented.

I can't wait to see you post this comment, thank you.

No comments: