Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Does Kimkins Promote Eating Disorders?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Does Kimkins Promote Eating Disorders?
A diet as strict and nutritionally bereft as Kimkins gives many people a "high", an intoxicating and incredibly strong feeling of control. For many people, the less they eat, the stronger the "high". Kimmer has been known to suggest laxatives for prolonged, and even ongoing, use, diet coke "water" fasts for prolonged periods of time and even says that one could water fast ALL the weight off - just don't eat anything until you reach your goal weight! If that's not an eating disorder, nothing is!

The post below was taking from one of the new pro-kk blogs - no doubt set up after Heidi's emotional plea yesterday. Does this sound like healthy eating to you?



I made it thru yesterday.I fasted all day basically and had some lean steak for supper with a few green pepper slices for flavor.Normally Id lose weight by eating that, but TOM is coming and Im soo bloated, lol.No worries tho. My hard work will pay off and the whoosh fairy will make an appearance, lol.
I love Kimkins. :) Im not even hungry.

It's not surprising that someone who believes in fairies also believes in Heidi. Please get some help.



sdf



Posted by Kimkins Dangers at 6:43 AM
3 comments: Anonymous said...
I believe in fairies!
I'm setting a lure for the Woosh fairy now!
Of course I'm doing it with sausage and eggs, salad with ranch dressing, baked chicken and asparagus and a yummy cup of chocolate raspberry coffee with real cream!
Oh and plenty of clean, clear water!

September 12, 2007 7:10 AM
Once Upon A Dieter said...
Sounds just like anorexic talk about being in control, making a goal of eating less and less.

Scary fairy.

The Princess Dieter (Mir)

September 12, 2007 7:17 AM
Anonymous said...
Hey how rude!!I wrote that. I cant believe I stumbled on that here.

Ehh, Ive gained 25lb since then. ugh...

December 30, 2007 4:06 PM

No comments: