Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Another New Blog

Ex-kimkins dieter Kendra has started a new blog about her experiences with Kimkins. We wish her all the best and ask our readers to visit her blog HERE and read her story.

Here is an excerpt from the latest post:

But I must say it bothered me when I read a lot of the advice given. I started following th plan and when I asked a question, most of the time it was someone ether than kimmer answering. Fine I could live with that. These people seemed to know what they were doing. I took everything at face value and yes I did drop pounds and at a rapid speed. But I was having side effects. If I were to ask about them, I was told This is normal... you are loosing so well, don't worry about the small things, everything will correct itself and you will be so much healthier skinny then when you were obese. I played this diet game for a little over 5 months and I have to say yes I lost a lot of weight, but I was not feeling at all healthy, fit or attractive. I had no energy, my hair was falling out and my Husband pretty much had to force me to eat and then I would feel the guilt after I ate.

No comments: