First.. check this out - (discovered by someone that shall remain nameless until I have permission to use their name here)
Kimmer Looks for a Date
Now.. a few interesting things to note about this.
First.. the picture(s) used on the dating website are the same ones that Kimmer has used cropped portions of as her own avatar, therefore we can safely say that they are indeed her real pictures.
The boy in the pictures, who has previously been cropped out, appears to be under 18, so we can safely assume that these pictures are several years old IF we assume that the boy is one of her foster sons.
(note - in the profile she states that she is a FORMER foster mom. One of two things is true - either the profiles were made recently, therefore it is true that she is a FORMER foster parent and used old pictures OR the profiles are old and thus her statements about being a CURRENT foster parent are untrue. Remember that several "games" on the kimkins site involved sending checks to Kimmer for her "foster sons". They cannot both be true - therefore Kimmer has made a very big mistake here. Either way, she is proven a liar.)
The blue shirt picture(s) also appear in one other place on the web - Kimmer's classmates.com picture (registered name Heidi Miller Diaz).
So.. this raises a few questions.
1) Did Kimmer make the classmates.com profile and the dating website profile?
- She claims that she did not make the classmate profile in her interview with Jimmy Moore and claimed that she had not seen the picture. However, when Jimmy described the picture she said "well, it must be me...", an odd admission indeed. Based on that, we can assume that the pictures are at least really hers.
- The information on the Heidi classmates profile is indeed her information. Same birthdate, school, graduation year and name. Similar information is found on the dating website.
2) If Kimmer did not make these two profiles, who did?
- Who would have access to a personal picture of Kimmer that is found nowhere else on the web?
- Who else would have known all of her personal information such as birthdate, high school attended, graduation year, etc.?
3) If Kimmer says that she did not make those profiles, where did the picture come from?
If she tries to say that the pictures are NOT her, then why did she use them as her own avatar?
4) If YOU lost 200 pounds, wouldn't you use a fancy pic of your skinny self on a dating website?! (a la the red dress lady picture)
- You might not use a pic like the red dress lady picture if there was a danger that someday you'd be meeting someone that would clearly see that it was not you......
Oh.. what a tangled web we weave.
edited to add -
Here is another -
Another Dating Website Kimmer Profile
Kimmer2 as Jaclyn Smith Again
(The last one is intriguing given that Kimmer has used JS pictures as her avatar in the past on Yahoo.)